Because I like the number 13. There, question already answered even before you ask. LOL
When I did my bachelor’s degree at UCSI University, I had this one classmate whose hobby was to grumble. “I’m bored,” was all I could remember from him. Fellow readers, no offense, but I hate people who like to say “I’m bored.” I know the world is full of terrible things, but it also does have a million beautiful things to offer. Remember this: You can’t get what you want unless you take it (just make sure you don’t take someone else’s possession cos that would be against the law LOL). So I would like to dedicate this article to those (annoying) people who say they are bored, 24/7. Let’s get to it!
- Feed the giraffe at breakfast time at Giraffe Manor in Kenya.
- Walk through the Great Wall of China.
- Ride a camel in Cairo, Egypt.
From MEMPHIS TOURS
- Witness the Northern Lights in Iceland.
From NORDIC VISITOR
- Skydive from the top of Burj Khalifa, Dubai, UAE.
- Pray at Imam Mosque, Isfahan, Iran.
From SKJ TRAVEL
- Take a bokeh at night at Wat Arun Temple, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Fly in a hot air balloon in Goreme, Turkey.
- Listen to a Bollywood song in front of Taj Mahal in Agra, India
- Kiss someone by the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.
From PUBLIC DESIRE
- Watch a play at Sydney Opera House in Sydney, Australia.
- Speak with a British accent to the Brits at Buckingham Palace, UK.
- Pilgrim to the Holy Kaaba in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
This doesn’t exhaust all the possibilities of exploring what the world has to offer. It’s not even one bit of it. All we have to do is work hard, save, and just go! Do you now know why I hate people who simply say “I’m bored” without even trying to do something about it?